Friday, August 26, 2005

They say talk is cheap, I say we look at this...

Good Friday Morning to all (it isn't 'Good Friday',fyi)Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Been up since 3am, asleep the past 13hours, ought to be shot in the head by those who don't have that kind of timely luxury. Projects? Exams? School? Office? None of those for me, perhaps town later on in the day with my baby.

To my baby: ALL THE BEST FOR 'Management' Paper! C'mon its the last one!!! C'mon! NO MORE PAPERS THERE AFTER... A month's taste of HEAVEN awaits you!

Aiight, and so I was up a lil too early compared to the ordinary people. WHOEVER SAID I WAS ORDINARY? I AM 1 OF A KIND. I AM EXTRA-ORDINARY! (ya, weird... thats the word)

Anyway... check this out.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

According to some reliable sources, that might just be what you will be seeing in the market in the early quarter next year. ITS A VIDEO IPOD(prototype). IMO, I prefer the design of the PSP to this vid ipod. This looks imbalanced. What do you think? Would you guys by this if it ain't too $MONEY$?

And so they say talk is cheap! Google thinks it should be free. Let Me introduce GOOGLE TALK

It looks just like any messengers to me anyway,normal. To know more about it and if you want to download it, click on this Google Talk

To my homies: When are we meeting up again? How about an EPL SARTURDAY??? What say you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home