Monday, December 05, 2005

Attitude problems

I had a real rough start to my monday.
sometimes ppl are just there to fuck you up.
whats wrong with using the handphone in the pantry area of the store?
correct me if im wrong.

Things went on better by 1pm after a starbucks Caramel Machiato.
Feel fantastic.

Then, back in the pantry area...trying to have a good fun, to jumpstart my day. I was barely in there for 10mins.
until,
sales support came...
"Hey put the landyard back into the bag, stop playing with it (fuck, i was only having it round my neck, cos it looked way cool)
Go and do sales"
(HEY, fuck, u aint my boss. And HEY, you could be nicer)
Me: why you all here in the backroom so xia lan one?
Sales sppt staff: I xia lan, you how?

---Momentarily, I fumed. Kept myself together, and got out of the backroom---
Didn't want to bring myself down to a low-levelled arguement.

I was back on the sales floor till...this other sales support guy...came out.
confronted me, grabbed my sleeve (there were about 4 customers in the store, close enough to this scene. what kind of attitude is that? FUCK AND U CALL ME immature/childish) and had this to say
J: "What you all? Huh? Come. Go out and talk. Come"
Me: "Hey, let go of my shirt. Why should I talk to you?" somehow, I managed to get his hand off me.
J: "What do you mean you all?" (refering to what i said back in the backroom)

I would have taken outside but why should i stoop so low to his level of resolving a matter?
And come on, to say truth he is the most guai lan (most fucked up attitude in terms of arrogance) of all sales support staff. Fucking kid! U should start learning to be your age, or at least be more cultured in your words and say it all actions. Fuck!

Aiight, guess ive given him and his crew enough limelight. Let it go.
I shall run my show now. hahahaha...

Feel like im fresh out of a comic book. damn marvel superhero or some'ng.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

just had to do this.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
KooiChi,ME and MARK. XXX-rayed.


Monday just got better there after... Always having good laughs. hahahaha. Why?
Theres a JOKER within the store. (cartoon)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home