Wednesday, February 08, 2006

SHOCK!NG (NAKED DAUGHTER IN LAW!!!)

One Size doesn't Fits All:
A woman visited her recently married son's house unannounced one day.
To her shock, she actually saw her daughter-in-law lying on the crouch naked.
Soft music was playing and her perfume spread across the whole house.
So, the woman asked her daughter-in-law what was she doing!!!
The young lady replied in the sexist voice:"I'm waiting for for my husband
to return from work."
The older woman shot back:"But you are NAKED!!!"
The daughter-in-law, still with the sexy voice, replied:"This is my love dress
and my husband simply loves it. It excites him. Everytime, he sees me in this dress,
he instantly becomes romantic and ravages me for hours and hours."
Suprised, but not upset, the mother-in-law left...
Upon reaching home, the woman immediately undressed, showered, put on her
best perfume and waited sexily on the sofa for her husband.
Finally, her husband, married for 40 yrs, came home and astonishing find her
wife lying naked and shouted," What are you doing?" He asked.
"This is my love dress," she whispered in the same manner as her daughter-in-law,"what do you tink?"
His reply," Needs ironing + packaging. Thanks and what's for dinner tonight? Oh by the way, get rid of that fats around your waist,
my goodness!"

Today...
  • I got to school on time (830am), got there by 815am!
  • I went home straight after school, got home by 7.15pm!
  • On top of all of that, Im home to get you know what done? WORK.
well, here it is.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Took me an hour...

Well, not an artist's piece but I'm quite happy with my work. Happens once a while.
Still thinking of the whole project layout, you know- background, theme, colors... I need more inspiration at this moment. MSN needs my attention, people...sighs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home