Thursday, September 22, 2005

all in a day's work

now i really wished i had completed my NS.
was actually invited by this managing director to work with him back in Sri Lanka, they are having an Apple Outlet back there. *sweet
not to make a mountain of a molehill, he's just an owner of a store back there but hey... i got complimented on my service!! Whats up!!!

anyway, that aside...
well I had Desmond of Electrico as my customer today and errr... Fiona Xie too.
Whats up with 'em shadeys on a rainy/freezy cold thursday afternoon, la bomba?

She was lookin to have her hard-disk space increased.
She was actually askin if it could be done up in a day cos she doesn't want to leave it here, overnight.
So I told her it'd most probably take a couple of days to get it done up and meanwhile, suggested that she should back up her files CD form and send her IBOOK 12" back in.

Gee... I can give me my SUPERDRIVE 17". hahahaha. She should be back again soon to get her stuff done and one more thing, she's lookin for a nano, so guys out there... u know what to do. hahaha.
C r a z y f uck s.....

Anyone willing to rip 400 songs from an ipod 20GB to a computer (itunes), rip 20more albums and add them all back into ipod nano 4GB???
------Customer of mine is offering me $100 minimum to get that done in a day or two.
------I would do it for him for free, but he insist on paying...then again, i cant afford the time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rita Blog
Money Watch This NASA sattelite image shows Hurricane Rita, a massive Category 5 storm, making way across the Gulf of Mexico toward Texas.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a ##starting a business online## site. It pretty much covers ##starting a business online## related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Dr. Jay

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home