Monday, September 05, 2005

The worklife of a BANGLAH

finally
i am home.
past few days been doing hard labour.

  • 8am: get up
  • 9am: get out
  • 10am: get there. 190 to 36/700A from heeren
  • 1045/11am: briefing: sales strategy and new promotions of the day
  • Noon: "EAT ALREADY NOTHING TO BETTER DO" people come to the fair.
These people, I just can't understand them. COME to the fair so EARLY. And end up only asking questions.

Do you have this?
What is the difference?
What is the price?
How come so cheap?
Ok, I will take a look around. Will come back later.
Their LATER, I still wonder when is their later. Next COMEX show!!!!?

  • 12 to 9pm: Standing, walking, talking, shouting, Not eating, asking, tiring, fucking NO fucking. I don't DO Animals.

  • By the time I get home. already 11. IF NOT 1130PM! have lunch+dinner+supper+breakfast+tea+snack+shower.
  • Next day...8am. CLAP CLAP on ur feet Soldier.
now i know how it feels like to be a BANGLAH. real hard labour,thankfully not under the sun or else at the end of the day, wonder what would be left of me..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home