Monday, September 05, 2005

Work it.

I will be working at Apple Centre Orchard. started work today. My manager's name is Costa. Coasta Tan.
HEY do you know where is costa, janrius?
(Janrius is the name of this senior Macevangelist. Macevangelist, sounds so Archangelist. Cool.
ANYWAY, Janrius.... Hmmm JANUARY + AQUARIUS?) thats just like me. 23 january baby.

Back to the scene.
HEY Janrius do you know where is Costa?
He's at rica.
Errr...what? What was it?
Rica.
Rica...where is rica?
Took me another 2seconds to come up with...
Ohhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhh Ohhh... You mean Coasta Rica! Hahahaha.
WOLS.............



You should have seen the look on Janrius face. A straight face. and a lil disappointment shake of head.

Must be me.

I will be working at Wheelock Place from now on..... Drop in anytime aiight? Or ask me out for lunch or shit. you know what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home