Friday, September 16, 2005

updates

hi my friends...
sorry, i do not have much free time these days... working 5 to 6 days a week, so that kinda says it all.

some updates:
  • I PASSED MY EXAMS!!! Results were released on the 15th sept.
  • Ipod Nano 4GB sold out, please stop asking.
  • 2GB good enough, create ur own playlist... use the spare $90 to buy ur accessories or get urself some nu-clothes, whatever. cos honestly u don't need so much, make do with a 2, and thats 500 songs, fyi.
  • Well, didn't get anything new these days... cept for my headband(from my baby) and.........

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
suppose to be lightning-like, but fuckin looks to me like a SPARROW!


look ma, no hair!

how have you guys been doing? sorry, do not have much time to be on msn these days.. pardon me for that. TELL you what, why not leave me some msgs here, and I will get back to u asap.

P/S: gettin real sick of Nano! (and do u know that nano is durable. it was reviewed saying that it was dropped a few times, ran over by cars a few times and although the screen may be cracked... ur MUSIC STILL PLAYS! Its proven. It only fails when dropped from 40ft! Proven.
DURABILITY 5 STARS*****! (bet you guys didnt know that, some FACTS for your ASS)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home